Terre à Terre is all about having a great food and drink experience in the Restaurant and out
We offer a variety of catering services in-house or food to takeaway:
Party Booking Policy:
To make a booking please contact one of our restaurant management team on 01273 729051
- We do not allow large party bookings ( over 6) on a Saturday.
- We ask that groups of 8 or more to choose from the party menu, however groups of 8 or less may choose from the A la Carte menu or the party menu.
- We can only accommodate a large party (10 maximum) on Friday night at 6pm only due to the restaurant being busy.
- We do not require pre-ordering, however advance notice of any special dietary requirements is required to ensure that all guests are catered for.
- A valid credit card number will be requested for groups of six or more.
- This will be held as a deposit to encourage the person responsible for the reservation to communicate with us regarding party numbers.
- Terre a Terre will ring to confirm all lunch reservations the day prior to the party, dinner reservations on the morning of the party.
- Any reductions in the party size after this final confirmation will be charged to the credit card at £20 per head.
- A valid telephone number is required for Terre a Terre to confirm all reservations prior to the party as stated above.
- To ensure that service is prompt and efficient for all customers we are limited to taking a maximum of six payments for each bill, so please take this into consideration prior to your arrival. We will give one bill per table.
- A 10% discretionary service charge is added to all parties of six or more, all of which goes to the restaurant and kitchen staff.
- The VAT is already included in prices on the menu.
- We have a fully stocked restaurant bar and an award winning organic wine list therefore only beverages supplied by Terre a Terre are permitted for consumption in the restaurant.
- Tables are kept for no more than 20 mins after the booking time. Please contact us before your booking time if you are going to be late or we may not be able to honour the booking.
- Terre a Terre operates a no smoking policy throughout the restaurant including the terrace, thank you for not smoking
- Terre a Terre does not allow dogs (unless guide dogs) in the restaurant or on the terrace out back.
- Please communicate with us if you are not planning to avail of your booking, it's only good manners!